Books by Melissa Bowersock

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Sonnets for Heidi On Sale!

If you've been holding off on buying my newest book, Sonnets for Heidi, this is your chance. During the second week of February (2/6-2/13) it's on sale for only 99 cents. 




Trish Munroe never planned to be a caregiver, but circumstances have conspired to make her responsible for her elderly Aunt Heidi. Trish does her best to balance the demands of her job, her love life and Heidi’s advancing Alzheimer’s, but the pressure is taking its toll. When Heidi passes away, there’s a bittersweet reprieve until Trish uncovers a family secret of forbidden love that takes her on a tragic yet triumphant journey of the heart.


The book is getting some rave reviews. Here's a sample:

I was as excited as the characters to know what was to come next. Another home run for Melissa Bowersock. A wonderful story of love thought to be lost, only to find out it was always there. A journey for sure as Trish puts the pieces together of a love so strong, that helps her gain the courage and determination to do what's needed in her own life... I could not put the book down. This story pulled me in like no other.

And...

Sonnets for Heidi by Melissa Bowersock is a moving read. Mesmerizing and emotionally charged. Realistic and relatable... Well told, this story touched me and pulled me in.The author does a nice job of telling a difficult story but does so with eloquence and grace. This is life. The real deal. Uplifting moments surrounded by sad ones. In a way, this story is about new beginnings. 

I send out sincere thanks to my fans and readers who scooped up this book right away. It's a real labor of love that had me crying buckets as I wrote the last few pages. Warning: read with kleenex! 

No comments:

Post a Comment