Books by Melissa Bowersock

Saturday, October 25, 2014

BOO!

It's almost Halloween, time for ghosts and goblins to sneak out of the dark places they haunt. There's nothing like a good ghost story, a dark and stormy night and a hot cup of cocoa with whipped cream on top. Are you ready? 

To celebrate, I've put my two ghost stories on sale for Kindle for just 99 cents each, through Halloween. Neither of them are your typical ghost stories, and they're not the least bit scary. I think you'll enjoy them.



Matthew Stone doesn't believe in ghosts … until he meets one. He owns a successful business in Lake Havasu, Arizona, home to the famed London Bridge that was brought over stone by stone and rebuilt over the Colorado River. He has a gorgeous girlfriend, a doting mother, and more money than he needs, but no time for stories about the ghosts who were transplanted from England with the famed bridge. When a chance encounter with a female ghost leads to unexpected friendship, Matt and the ghost are forced to rely on each other as they confront the pasts that haunt them.

I enjoyed this read immensely and had a hard time putting it down.
Extremely interesting and very original ghost story that made me want to drive out to see the London Bridge.
Love having stories draw me into them like this one did.
I enjoyed reading this book and got so involved with the characters that I couldn't wait to see what would happen next.




When Jennifer and Robert Stinson buy a beautifully restored Victorian house, the last thing they expect is to share their home with a ghost ― especially one with a penchant for setting fires. Unfortunately the ghostly arson only creates more tension in their already strained marriage. Jen launches her own investigation into the history of her house and discovers a surprising ally in a sympathetic fire captain. But can she unravel the mystery of the fires before they consume her home, her marriage … and her life?

This is a book you won't want to lay down until you have finished it.
Absolutely loved it! Kept me turning the pages non stop!
I usually only read before I drift off to sleep at night. I found I was looking forward to bedtime so I could enjoy more of the story.
A read you won't want to put down until it ends and then the feeling like a good friend just left the room.
Another keeper!!!


Happy Halloween and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment