Books by Melissa Bowersock

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Let's Talk About Reincarnation

Reincarnation. Is it real? There are, of course, many schools of thought. The truth is, though, that more people believe in reincarnation in the world than don't. 

I certainly do. I've had quite a bit of experience with it, being a certified hypnotherapist and having performed and been the subject of many past-life regressions. I find the concept of past lives to be fascinating, and it has provided me with plenty of good ideas for novels.
My latest is Fleischerhaus. Here's a brief description of the story:

A young woman tours a little-known German concentration camp and experiences a violent past life memory of being murdered in this very camp during the Holocaust. Haunted by the fragmented memories, she struggles to uncover the mysteries of her past life and find justice for the person she used to be. 

Recently I was fortunate enough to talk about the book on Prescott's AZTV Channel 7 on The Morning Scramble with Sandy Moss. Sandy is a fellow author and has been kind enough to invite me onto her show several times. We had quite a discussion about past lives and the hypnotic process, as you can see in the video linked below.



Next up is a book signing on July 12, 2014, at the Crystal Lattice Gift Shop in Camp Verde, Arizona. I hope anyone in the area will stop by between 10:00am and 12:30pm. We'll have a couple of raffles, freebies, and of course many books to browse. I'd love to have you stop by and say hello.

Crystal Lattice Gift Shop
545 South Main Street
Camp Verde, Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment