Books by Melissa Bowersock

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Birthday Bash

Happy Birthday to me! 

Image by Lynn Kelley, author/WANA Commons
My birthday is this weekend (don't ask) and to celebrate, I'm giving presents to YOU, my friends, fans and readers. Beginning today and going through the weekend, almost all of my books will be available for Kindle for just 99 cents. I say almost because I still have one book that is under contract to a traditional publisher and I do not have the ability to change prices on the fly as I can with my independently published books. But never fear; one less still leaves ten titles that will be 99 cents, including my latest release, Stone's Ghost.


So if you've toyed with trying any of my books, or if you've read some and would like more, now is the time! This offer will be through Sunday, September 15 only. To make it easy for you, here is the link to my author page on Amazon where you can browse all my titles. 

Thank you for taking part in the birthday celebration, and enjoy!

Now gotta get back to polishing up my latest, to be revealed soon.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Melissa! Thank you for your generous offer! Got a few of 'em! Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete