Books by Melissa Bowersock

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

"Wanna Be in My Book?" CONTEST

I am getting ready to start writing Book 17 of the Lacey Fitzpatrick and Sam Firecloud Mystery Series, and this book will have the pair investigating ghosts in an old bordello in Jerome, Arizona. If you're not familiar, Jerome is an old mining town with a sordid past, plenty of fodder for the paranormal investigators. This case, however, will have them dealing with not one, not two, but three ghosts--all prostitutes from a bygone era.

Here's where you come in. I'm looking for names for these three ghosts. If you'd like me to use your name in my book, think of a nickname for the character (remembering she was a prostitute) and leave a comment on my Author Facebook page (not my personal page, please). I will choose the best 3 nicknames that fit the characters, and will use your names as their real names. How fun is that? 

I'll keep the contest open through the end of November, so put your thinking caps on and come up with a really catchy, cool, cute, bawdy nickname. I'll announce the winners on December 1, 2018.

Your character awaits!



If you're not yet familiar with Sam and Lacey, Ghost Walk, Book 1 of the series, is always only 99 cents, and it's won a bunch of awards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment