Books by Melissa Bowersock

Monday, October 1, 2018

Exciting News!

I'm excited to announce that I've now entered into production to create an audio book for Ghost Walk and, ultimately, all the books in the Lacey Fitzpatrick and Sam Firecloud Mystery series. The narrator is a woman, since the stories are all told from the perspective of Lacey, and I had several very compelling auditions by women who wanted the job. After much deliberation, I settled on the one I thought best personified Lacey, and I have just received and listened to the first chapter. I think it's going to be awesome! We have some tweaks to work out, but overall I'm very happy with it, and I think it's just going to get better as we go along. I think this will open up a whole new dimension to the series, and will really make Sam and Lacey come alive. 

Reportedly, it takes about 4-8 weeks to finish an audio book, so it'll be a bit before I can announce the format is available, but stay tuned and I'll shout it out when it's ready. I want to thank all my lovely readers for making the series such a success, and look forward to spreading Sam and Lacey's fame with the new format. 


No comments:

Post a Comment