Books by Melissa Bowersock

Thursday, June 8, 2017

New Release: STAR WALK

I am happy to announce the release of my newest book, Star Walk, Book 3 of the Lacey Fitzpatrick and Sam Firecloud Mystery series. 



As you may or may not know, Lacey is an ex-cop turned private investigator and Sam, a Navajo medium, is her partner. Together they work to help tortured souls move on from the haunted houses they are bound to, and the pair often investigate murders by talking to the victims themselves. The latest book takes them deep into the gilded age of Hollywood:

Ex-cop Lacey Fitzpatrick and Navajo medium Sam Firecloud are working a new investigation into paranormal activity. This time they’re called to clear an old Hollywood mansion of the multiple ghostly tenants that are threatening the home owner’s livelihood. At the same time, however, Lacey gets a call from her ex-boyfriend, now prison inmate, for help in a more earthly manner. He fears his sister is siphoning money from his elderly mother, and only Lacey can find out the truth. Between saving her ex’s mother from bankruptcy and researching deep into the families of the tortured souls haunting the mansion, Lacey finds the revelations of family dynamics to be both fatally flawed and heartbreakingly inspired. 

To celebrate the new release, I have put all three eBooks in the series on sale for just 99 cents, through June 18, 2017.  And they are FREE for Kindle Unlimited readers.



Praise for Ghost Walk

I don’t normally gravitate toward mysteries but Sam Firecloud, a half-Navajo man who communicates with ghosts, hooked me.  I think this is going to be an enthralling new series to follow and I am looking forward to more from Lacey and Sam’s new partnership.

I had a good time reading this installment and can not wait to read the sequel. Hopefully, there are more books like this. Recommended!!

I loved this book. It is the second one I have read by Melissa Bowersock. She has a wonderful way of weaving the story line together and leaves you wanting to know more about the cases of Lacey and Sam.

Let me start with the end of this book and the closing words: Coming soon: Skin Walk, Another Lacey Fitzpatrick and Sam Firecloud mystery. Surely the best words to read when you’ve enjoyed a book so much, you want more, and thankfully, there's the promise of a sequel!

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all Bowersock’s novels…she’s an author who can turn her hand to an eclectic array of genres…but I have to say this probably earns the title of 'my favourite'…or, at least, one of my favourites.


~~~



Praise for Skin Walk

I sure hope Ms. Bowersock has more story ideas for Sam Firecloud and Lacey Fitzpatrick. I’m loving this series.

This sequel certainly lived up to its predecessor. I enjoyed the development of the couple as they grow more comfortable with each other as a team.  I think I’m looking forward to the progress of their relationship as much as the cases they’re commissioned to solve.

Great stories. Excellent character development. Makes you care about the people in the stories. Cannot wait for the next book in this series. Read Ghost Walk, the first book in this series and had to immediately download Skin Walk. So glad I did. 

~~~

Do you love mystery? Love the paranormal? Then you'll love Sam and Lacey. From downtown LA to the Navajo reservation in Arizona to the whispered excesses of Hollywood, they are on the job!

And be on the lookout for Book 4 of the series, Dream Walk, coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment