Books by Melissa Bowersock

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Add One More to the Talley

It's hard for even me to believe, but I've just finished my 13th book, the 3rd one in less than a year. I have never been this productive before. I'm not at all sure what to attribute this to, but whatever it is, I'm liking it. 

My latest book is another foray into past lives and reincarnation, and it's called Fleischerhaus. 



I won't go into too much detail on it here; still in the editing phase. My number one beta-reader (my husband) has already given me a thumbs up on it. Yes, I know, family opinion doesn't always count as completely objective, but I know he's really hooked when he's looking for any excuse to read, even for five minutes. 

Stay tuned for more info as I go through the editing and work out the cover design.  
link

No comments:

Post a Comment