Books by Melissa Bowersock

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

COMING SOON!

I am pleased to announce that my latest book, Burning Through, is almost ready for release. I had to put it on the back burner during my move and relocation to a small town in central Arizona, but with that behind me, I've been able to get back to the book and tie up the last details. 

Here's the description of the story:

When Jennifer and Robert Stinson buy a beautifully restored Victorian house, the last thing they expect is to share their home with a ghost―especially one with a penchant for setting fires. Unfortunately the ghostly arson only creates more tension in their already strained marriage. Jen launches her own investigation into the history of her house and discovers a surprising ally in a sympathetic fire captain. But can she unravel the mystery of the fires before they consume her home, her marriage … and her life?

My cover artist at Covers By Design worked her magic and created a wonderfully mysterious cover image for the book. We both found it challenging to depict a ghost story so it didn't look like a horror story, but putting our heads together, we succeeded. The last thing I wanted to do was have a cover that implied one thing while my book was something else. 

So when will it be out? Soon! I'm awaiting the proof copy so I can make sure it's all perfect, and then I'll release it. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment